- What payment cycles/terms are available?
- When I am an Internet Connection customer, am I bound by any contract?
- Will I receive invoices for my web hosting account?
- How do I change my billing method/cycle?
- How do I update account contact information?
You may pay for your Internet Connection hosting account monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually with a check, money order or credit card (American Express, Mastercard or Visa). Customers who pay annually will receive a 10% discount on their hosting fees.
No, Internet Connection customers are not bound by any contract. However, use of our services implies that you agree to our User Agreement.
Yes, by default, invoices are sent via email only. If you pay quarterly, semi-annually or annually and would like to receive a hard copy of your invoice delivered via postal mail or fax, simply notify the Internet Connection billing department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (410-820-5678).
There are two ways to update/change your billing method/cycle. First, you may use our online form. The second way to do this is to contact the Internet Connection billing department by email* (email@example.com) or by phone (410-820-5678).
*Due to the insecure nature of email, we suggest that customers either use the online form or contact us by telephone to update credit card account numbers and other sensitive data.
- Policies - Internet Connection