Backing Up Your Account with Your Domains
To back up your account with domains:
- On your Home page, click Backup Manager.
- Click Back Up.
- Specify the following:
- Backup file name prefix and description. You cannot specify an arbitrary file name, however, you can set the control panel to add a prefix to backup file names. Note that the control panel automatically adds the date and time of backup file creation (in Universal Time) to backup file names.
- Splitting of the backup file. To create a multivolume backup, select the respective check box and specify volume size in megabytes.
- Location where to store the backup file. Select the repository where you would like to store the backup file.
- What data to back up. You can back up only the settings related to your account and Web sites, or the settings with all Web site content.
- E-mail notification on backup completion. If you want to be notified of the backup completion, type your e-mail address.
- Click Back Up. The backup process will start and the progress will be shown under the Current Back Up Tasks tab. You can use theRefresh button to update the information on the screen. When backing up is finished, the backup file will be saved to the repository you selected.