Changing Settings of Additional FTP Accounts
- On your Home page, click FTP Accounts.
- On the FTP Accounts tab, click the required account in the list.
- Specify the FTP account name in the appropriate field.
- Specify the Home directory by clicking and select the directory required. Alternatively, you can specify the path in the input field.
- Type the new password into the New password and Confirm password boxes.
- By default, the Hard disk quota is set to Unlimited. To set the required parameter, clear the Unlimitedcheck box and type the amount of disk space in megabytes into the Hard disk quota box.
- If required, select the Read permission check box. The FTP account users will be able to view the content of the home directory and download files from it.
- If required, select the Write permission check box. The FTP account users will be able to create, view, rename and delete directories in the home directories.
If you don't grant any permissions, the connection to the FTP account will be made, but the home directory will be not displayed for users.
- Specify the changes as required and click OK.