Creating Additional FTP Account (Windows Hosting)
- On your Home page, click FTP Accounts.
- On the FTP Accounts tab, click Create FTP Account.
- Specify the FTP account name in the appropriate field.
- Specify the Home directory by clicking and select the directory required. Alternatively, you can specify the path in the input field.
- Type the new password into the New password and Confirm password boxes.
- Specify what FTP user can do with files and folders, and how much disk space on the server he or she can occupy:
- To limit the amount of disk space, clear the Unlimitedcheck box next to the Hard disk quota box, and type the amount of disk space in megabytes.
- To allow the FTP user to view the contents of the home directory and download files from it, select the Read permission check box.
- To allow the FTP user to create, view, rename and delete directories in the home directory, select the Write permission check box.
If you do not grant any permissions, a connection to the FTP account will be made, but the contents of the home directory will not be shown to the user.
- Click OK. A new additional FTP account will be added.