Customizing Home Pages for Domain Administrative Accounts
- Go to Home > Domains > Domain group title menu >Customize Home page.
- Specify what domain information and statistics should be shown on the Home page by selecting the corresponding items check boxes.
- Specify what actions should be shown on the Home page. TheSelected actions lists show the tasks for which shortcuts are already placed on the Home page. The Available actions lists show the tasks for which you do not yet have shortcuts on your Home page.
- To add a shortcut to the Home page, select the required tasks in the Available actions list and click Add >>.
- To remove a shortcut from the Home page, select the task that you do not need in the Selected actions list and click<< Remove.
- Specify what actions should be shown in the drop-down menus on the Home page by selecting the corresponding check boxes.
- Click OK.