Removing Access Permissions from Groups and Users
- Go to Domains > domain name > File Manager.
- Click the icon corresponding to the required file or folder.
- Select the required name in the Group or user names list and click next to it.
Note: The icons appear unavailable for entries with permissions inherited from a parent object.
- Select the required entry.
- Clear the Allow inheritable permissions from the parent to propagate to this object and all child objects. Include these with entries explicitly defined here check box.
- Select the entry again and click .
- Click OK.