Unistalling a Certificate from Your Site
To uninstall a certificate from your site and disable SSL protection:
- Make sure that the certificate you want to remove is not used at the moment.
- Go to Domains > domain name > Web Hosting Settings. The Certificate menu indicates which SSL certificate is currently used.
- If the certificate that you want to remove is currently in use, you should first release it: in the Certificate drop-down box, select another certificate and click OK.
- Remove the certificate from repository.
- To permanently remove the certificate from repository, go to Domains > domain name > SSL Certificates.
- Select a check box corresponding to the certificate that you no longer need and click Remove.
- Confirm removal and click OK.
- Disable SSL support if you no longer need it: Go to Domains > domain name > Web Hosting Settings.
- Clear the SSL support check box and click OK.